Official Meet And Greet Passes
OverTime Fan Passes Include:
- LIMIT ONLY 20 TOTAL FAN PASSES WILL BE SOLD PER CITY
- Autograph's on any merchandise purchased
- (1) Individual & (1) group photo
- ***(1) Tour T-Shirt (Please leave your size(s) - 1 per fan pass purchased - in the NOTES section when you place your order)***
- (1) Fan Pass Badge + Lanyard
- (5) Minutes with the artist for 2 or less people OR (10) Minutes with the artist for 3 or more people
OverTime Fan Pass Eligibility, Requirements, and Rules (READ CAREFULLY)
(FAN PASSES WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE VENUE. PASSES CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER NAME AND ALL FAN PASS PURCHASES ARE FINAL WITH NO REFUNDS UNLESS THE CONCERT IS CANCELLED OR MEET & GREET IS CANCELLED ALTOGETHER)
- You must have purchased an admission ticket to the concert to attend the concert. (Fan Passes will not gain you entry to the concert)
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and the parent or guardian must also purchase a Fan Pass
- Purchases are final. There will be no refunds or transferring of Fan Passes to another individual.
- If at any time, artist, or any of the artists staff, detect a potential security threat, the meet and greet period will immediately end and no refunds will be granted.
- Please keep conversations short so everyone has a chance to meet the artist(s) and have the opportunity for photos.
- Meet and greet will begin exactly 2 hours prior to when doors open for the concert. In the event that there is a scheduling conflict and a meet and greet cannot happen prior to the concert, a meet and greet will follow the performance. A staff member will announce this following the artists performance with further instructions. In the event that the meet and greet will follow the performance rather than prior, an announcement will be made on artists Facebook page so be sure to subscribe to his updates.
- THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE that you see the artist in the crowd the night of the concert taking photos with fans. Purchasing your fan pass is a guarantee that you'll be able to meet the artist on a one on one basis while it's quiet and he's dedicating time to you.
- Groups of more than 3 people or more will be given a total of 10 minutes with the artist. Two people or less will be given 5 minutes with the artist.